Escape Velocity Games specializes in small to medium sized card and board games that emphasize strategy, a little bit of luck, and a high degree of player interaction. If your game is well tested, fun, and has a great theme, we would like to take a look!
Here are a few practical guidelines to help you know what we’re looking for:
- We are a small publisher (for now), so we’re looking for small projects (think small to medium boxes that are cheap to ship).
- We cannot playtest your game for you. Please submit finished (or nearly finished) games only.
- We are not interested in abstract, sports, puzzle, word, educational, or traditional RPG (pen-and-paper) games. Sorry about that.
- We want to continue our line of Classic Literature games (Iliad, Les Miserables, Sherlock Holmes, Wizard of Oz) and games presented with that in mind (or could be with a quick retheme) should be able to fit in the same box, even if the components are completely different, and will be given extra consideration.
- We also like civilization and city building games (historic, sci-fi, fantasy, etc…).
- We like Kickstarter and we hope you do too (https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/590309255/created)!
Please fill out the form below. We will try to get an initial response to you within a week!